-
March 8th, 2007, 04:36 AM
#131
HB Forum Owner
Our character...is an omen of our destiny, and the more integrity we have and keep, the simpler and nobler that destiny is likely to be.
~George Santayana~
-
March 15th, 2007, 03:36 AM
#132
HB Forum Owner
The overman...Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life's terrors, he affirms life without resentment.
~Friedrich Nietzsche~
-
March 17th, 2007, 11:50 PM
#133
HB Forum Owner
In what concerns you much, do not think that you have companions: know that you are alone in the world.
~Henry David Thoreau~
-
March 23rd, 2007, 03:41 PM
#134
HB Forum Owner
Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.
~Denis Diderot~
-
March 25th, 2007, 07:47 PM
#135
HB Forum Owner
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
-
April 2nd, 2007, 01:49 AM
#136
HB Forum Owner
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
~Voltaire~
-
April 10th, 2007, 11:07 AM
#137
HB Forum Owner
Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
~Oscar Wilde~
-
April 16th, 2007, 04:58 AM
#138
HB Forum Owner
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
~Robert Frost~
-
April 17th, 2007, 03:03 PM
#139
Inactive Member
I forget who said it??
"Time wats for no man"
.
.
.
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
-
April 20th, 2007, 10:11 PM
#140
HB Forum Owner
I do not confer praise or blame: I accept. I am the measure of all things. I am the centre of the world.
~W. Somerset Maugham~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks